Welcome to the SSAH & Passport Coalition!
We are a coalition of individuals, families, organizations, associations and agencies dedicated to ensuring that families in Ontario receive the meaningful support they require through the Special Services at Home Program and the Passport Funding Program.
Who We Are:
The SSAH /Passport Coalition (SSAHPC) was initially formed in 1990 by a dedicated group of individuals, families and agencies who joined together. We expanded our mandate to include the Passport Program in 2011. We came together for strength and support because of growing concerns regarding the need to expand policy and funding for Special Services at Home program (SSAH)and the Passport program. In the early 90′s , we believe our advocacy efforts encouraged the government to increase the SSAH funds.
SSAHPC continues to dedicate our efforts to ensure our mission is achieved.
SSAH/Passport Coalition is a large and ever growing coalition of families, individuals, agencies, provincial organizations and family networks.
We are very proud of the many groups that are members:
Family Member Groups:
- Family Alliance Ontario -provincial
- Windsor Essex Family Network
- Hamilton Family Network
- Family Voice Lanark
- Leeds and Grenville Family Network
- London Family Network
- Families for a Secure Future
- Sarnia-Lambton Family Network
- Toronto Family Network
- Thunder Bay Family Network
Other member groups:
- Brampton Caledon Community Living
- Brockville and District Association for Community Involvement
Provincial Member Groups:
- Autism Society Ontario
- Coalition for Inclusive Education
- Community Living Ontario
- Down Syndrome Society of Ontario
- The Easter Seal Society Ontario
- Extend A Family
- Individualized Funding Coalition of Ontario
- Ontario Association of Children’s Rehabilitation Services
- Ontario Federation for Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Association Ontario
Become A Member Today
- SSAH /Passport are vital supports and must become First Choice programs.
- SSAH /Passport are essential for families
- SSAH /Passport helps people and families to live meaningful lives in the community
- SSAH/Passport can change and grow to respond to individual and family needs
- People with disabilities and their families have much to contribute about how SSAH/Passport could progress